October 2, 2014

Day 2: Drawing Inspiration from others

I love to journal... I just always have. I love to write, I love to draw, I love to express myself in those ways more so than any other. I had begun a while back to incorporate journaling/drawing WITH my bible study. I would simply pull a scripture and draw a picture to correspond with it. It was therapeutic for me and I really enjoyed it. 

I'm not sure what happened, but along the way I stopped... that busyness of life usually gets in the way of our best of intentions sometimes. Anyway, a few days ago I was looking through one of the many blogs I follow and I ran across a feature of Shar, this Wonderful lady has such a  heart for God... 



Take a look at some of the journal pages she has created from her bible studies!




gypsy.mama.nc is her instagram if you want to check out more of her Journal pages... she doesn't have a blog, just yet, but she has decided to bless us with a single Q&A post! You can find that post here - http://GypsyMamaNC.wordpress.com . 

She. Has. Inspired. Me! 

Wow, I had given up journaling... but she has re-ignited that spark! 

We both follow along with the same bible study group - GMG (Good Morning Girls). You can follow along with us if you wish. You can find it here - Good Morning Girls! We are going through the book of Genesis right now, one chapter at a time. 

I thank God for allowing me to come across her feature. 

Sometimes His light shining through others makes it that much easier to seek His face. 

Day 2 of 31 - You can jump to Day 1 and view the rest of the days in this challenge HERE.
Photobucket

No comments: